Friday, November 18, 2011

DIY Christmas Tree Extravaganza!

Hi Everyone!

I'm writing to you from my hotel room in Colorado Springs, Colo. I'm about to head to the Garden of the Gods with our women's basketball team, but before I do, I want to share a little competition I'm taking part in.

So my good friend Lisa is amazing. She's the most handy person (man or woman) I know. She has completely re-done her kitchen mostly by her self, has refinished hard wood floors, can sew, paint, decorate--you name it, Lisa can, or will figure out how to do it. Anyway, she and I e-mail pretty much everyday about what's going on in our lives and our latest projects.

Earlier this week, Lisa proposed we do a DIY Christmas Tree Decoration competition, and I totally jumped on board! Every decoration that goes on the Christmas tree has to be hand-made, homemade, or completely altered before it can go on the tree.

I'd like to invite you all to join in on our competition! It's a great way to save money during the holidays and get those creative juices flowing!

Lisa has created a facebook group for the competition with all the rules that you can access here! I hope y'all are feeling as crafty as I am! I'll keep you posted on all the things I create for my tree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment